Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Missing something?

Just another lazy Tuesday, hanging out in mommy and daddy's bed.

Notice anything missing?


Maybe this will help . . . . 

As I wrote before, Aubri has been waking up more at night the last week.  Last night she was extra fussy and squirming around in bed.  When she woke up, I noticed her right earring was missing.  I immediately checked her bed and found the back.  I looked all over for the front.  Not on the floor, not in our bed, not in her bed.  So I called the pediatrician's office and had to leave a message.  Before they returned my call, I found the front in the bottom of her pak n'play.  As I was waiting for a return call, I tried to put the earring back in.  Aubri was not happy about this, maybe she was having a flashback to the day her ears were pierced.  She started crying and her little tiny piercing started bleeding.  I'm freaking out, so I call the pediatrician back.  Left another message.  Finally, they call me back.  (*note: it was only about 20 minutes from the first time I called*)  The nurse recommended I try using vaseline while she asked the pediatrician if we needed to come in.  PRESTO!  The earring slid right back in.  She didn't even cry.



All better and no worse for wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment