Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

1 week old

I can't believe my baby is already one week old. It seems like just yesterday Dustin and I were at the mall walking around and trying to convince "Shim" to come out. We've already had lots of visitors. Dustin's family spent time with us in the hospital and my friends came from Austin to meet Miss Aubri. This last week Aubri got her first bath, which was lots of fun. Dustin has become an expert at swaddling. When Aubri is swaddled, she looks like a little hotdog. When she's hungry, she snorts like a little pig and it's so adorable. I can't help but laugh a little when she cries because her little cry sounds like a squeaker toy. My favorite part of the last week has been watching my little baby sleep. Whether she's in her pak'n play, our bed, or my arms, she makes the cutest little faces. She frowns a lot and puckers her little lips for kisses.



Cuddling is the best!


Wrapped like a sausage.


Aunt Amelia and Aubri


Aubri in her swing.


Sleeping in my lap


These are the moments to be cherished.

Check out more pictures on the Snapfish links below:

1 week photo shoot:
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=277619266/a=43599772_43599772/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=earthlink

First photo shoot and bath:
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=277619976/a=43599772_43599772/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=earthlink

No comments:

Post a Comment