Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

2 weeks old

Today Aubri is 2 weeks old. She has gotten so big, I can't believe it. She went to her first restaurant for lunch with my mom and oldest brother and dinner with my mom, Dustin, and all my little brothers. Aubri has an uncle that is only 7 and he adores her.

We also had our second doctors appointment and she weighed 8 lbs, 12 ounces, which is 9 ounces more than her first doctor's appointment. She also measured 21 3/4 inches, which is 1/2 more than at birth.

Some more highlights from the last week are that she has pooped all over both me and Dustin. I left her with Dustin and was away from her for the first time in her life. I was very nervous, but everything went great. Aubri has also started following me with her head as I move around the room and smiling when she's sitting on my knees or in my lap.

   It's funny, because I really didn't understand the meaning of love until Aubri was born and I can't imagine my life without her in it.  She's so precious; Dustin and I love her more everyday. 


Meeting Grama Cindy for the first time.


Uncle Alex, Aubri and Uncle Daniel


Uncle Thomas and Aubri


Proud Uncles and Aubri


She's already borrowing my stuff.

Check out more photos on the Snapfish links below.

St. Patrick's Day outfit:
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=361396009/a=43599772_43599772/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=earthlink


No comments:

Post a Comment