Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Transitioning

If I had my way, Aubri would sleep in her pak'n play in our room until she's 30, but Dustin thought it best for both her and me if she moved to her own bedroom when she is 6 months old. Well, her 6-month birthday is right around the corner, so I've started putting her down for naps in her crib so she won't be shocked when she starts sleeping in there all the time. The first time, she cried for over an hour before she fell asleep from exhaustion. Her second nap went about the same, until I couldn't stand the crying anymore. I called Dustin and he suggested that I put her pak'n play mattress in her crib so she feels more comfortable. And guess what?!? If worked. She rolled around and cooed for about 45 minutes, but didn't cry much at all before she fell asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment