Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

6 weeks old

Today my baby is 6 weeks old.  I can't believe how much time has passed since she was born.  It seems like just yesterday I was feeling her move around in my belly.  Every time I hold her, even when she's fussing, she takes my breath away and I can't believe how blessed I am to have such a perfect baby.  Before she was born, I was told that a baby would change my way of thinking, but I never realized how much I could love someone and my very definition of love has completely changed.  

Aubri has found her hands and been sucking on them all the time.  I wonder whether she will be right or left-handed.  I'm left-handed and Dustin is right-handed, so there's no telling.  She also really likes her play mat.  She's gotten really good at holding up her head when we have "tummy time".  I think she may roll over any day now.


Cutie-pie

Yummy hands

6 week old photo shoot:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=755277009/a=43599772_43599772/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=earthlink/


No comments:

Post a Comment