Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yaya comes to visit

On Monday, Aubri's Yaya (grama in greek) came from Baltimore to visit.  I've only seen my stepmom once in the past year, and that was only for a few hours at one of my baby showers.  This time she got to stay and spend some quality time with me and Aubri.  She took lots of fun, artsy pictures and we mostly stayed home to avoid being infected with the scary swine flu.

Tomorrow my little baby will be 8 weeks old.  I can' t believe she is getting so big.  She changes almost daily.  Today she was being a "momma's girl" and when Dustin got home she fussed every time he tried to hold or rock her.  It's endearing, but somewhat frustrating because she's heavy and my arms get tired.


Me and Aubri


Yaya and Aubri


No comments:

Post a Comment