Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rolling over

I read somewhere that if you want your baby to enjoy time on her belly, you should start tummy time on your chest so they can look you in the face and have something familiar to focus on.  Well, that's pretty much what Dustin and I have been doing since Aubri was 1 week old.  For the last week or so she's been really squirmy while laying on my chest and she kept flipping over.  I was getting worried that she didn't like tummy time.  Then Dustin decided to let her have tummy time on our bed.  As soon as I laid her down, she rolled over.  Our bed is really soft and squishy, so I thought maybe it caused her to fall over.  We moved her to the chair ottoman and again, she rolled over.  We were so excited, we had her do it a couple more times before we realized maybe we should be recording her new skill.


Twin frowns





No comments:

Post a Comment