Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mirror, Mirror

Aubri has really started getting interested in her reflection.  When she's fussy, I'll walk into the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror and she just stares at herself.  Sometimes I'll sit on the bathroom counter with her in my lap, so she can look in the mirror.

In the last couple of days she has started purposefully grabbing for things while in her car seat, bumbo, or highchair.  Of course, whatever she grabs goes straight to her mouth.  I'm so proud of my little monkey.

Today she started curling over and touching her feet when laying on my thighs. She's getting a little bit squirmier (is that a word?) each day.  Sometimes when I'm holding her and bouncing her to sleep, my arms get so tired and sore, but I have to think that one day in the near future she'll be trying to push away and do her own thing.  I cherish each moment that I get to spend with her and I am blessed to have such a sweet little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment