Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today was my first mother's day and it was so special.  First off, I got to sleep in AND take a shower, including washing my hair.  Then Aubri distracted me so Dustin could make me a delicious breakfast.

My brother's were in town this weekend, to celebrate mother's day with our mom, so after breakfast, we got dressed and went to see them.  We ate lunch at our favorite Italian food restaurant, Spaghetti Warehouse.  My brother's left for Austin around 3pm and Dustin, Aubri and I spent the rest of the afternoon lounging around the house together.  I couldn't imagine a better mother's day!

The precious baby that calls me mommy

All tuckered out after a long, eventful day


My amazing Mother's Day gift from Aubri.  She's a future photographer, just like her mommy!

9 week photo shoot:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=757968009/a=43599772_43599772/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=earthlink/


No comments:

Post a Comment