Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pisces

Pisces is considered a water sign.  Both Aubri and I are Pisces, born between February 19th and March 20th.  As a baby, I loved bath time and as an adult, my favorite summer activity is anything water-related.  Bath time for Aubri is kind of hit or miss. We've been getting really good at sticking to our bedtime routine of bath, read, feed and bed.  She hasn't always loved her bath time.  Dustin has given her baths since day one and he really enjoys the special time with her.  After we found out that Aubri loves the bumbo, he got the bright idea to use it in the bath (against all warnings of not using it as a flotation device or in the bath).  This has brought a whole new meaning to bath time.  She has started kicking and splashing and loves her bath.  They are lasting longer now that she enjoys them more.  I can't wait to take her swimming this summer.  I love my little Pisces.



No comments:

Post a Comment