Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Enchilada Thursday

Aubri's uncles have been visiting for almost a week now and we've been having so much fun. Tonight Alex and I made dinner.  He made homemade tortilla chips and enchiladas.  Uncle Daniel made queso and daddy made pineapple salsa and guacamole.  Over Memorial weekend, we were watching an infomercial about a thing called the "Magic Bullet".  Alex said, "you need that!"   So we bought one. Now, we use it almost everyday to make smoothies, blizzards, salsa and guacamole.

Today, Aubri is 15 weeks old.  She's getting so big.  She loves going outside, so we're extending our back patio and having a pergola built.  Aubri has really started to put EVERYTHING in her mouth.  I knew the day was coming, but it seems like just yesterday when she would sit in my lap and didn't know how to reach out and grab my plate.  Now, if she's not asleep or in her highchair, Dustin and I have to take turns eating so she won't put food from our plates in her mouth.  My baby girl is getting so big!!



Helping Uncle Alex make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment